Food Assistance Replacement

If you are in a disaster affected area and have experienced loss of food for any reason, as a current Food Assistance Program recipient, you may be eligible to receive Food Program replacement assistance by submitting form 3515. These forms are available in Creole, English, and Spanish.

  • You have ten days from the date of loss to submit this form to DCF.
  • Approval has been given for recipients to pay for hot meals using the Food Assistance Program benefits
  • The department also provides temporary monetary assistance to eligible families who meet regular program requirements.

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2 8