Answered By: Doug Furiato Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 24
- A library card number and PIN are required to register for an Overdrive account with TBLC
- In order to reserve a book, your library account must be clear of any charges
- In Overdrive, your PIN is the same as your library card password
- A maximum of 10 digital books can be checked out on a card
- Card must be free of charges
- Loan period is 14 days
Patrons may make up to a maximum of 4 Interlibrary Loan requests per month. It typically takes one to three weeks to determine availability. Normally checkout is for 4 weeks only and cannot be renewed. Patrons now have access to request their own Interlibrary Loans. DVD's and VHS cannot be requested. If item cannot be obtained in-state; and patron wishes us to search out-of-state, patron must be willing to pay a $5 charge if item is obtained.
Genealogy Policy and Information
There is a genealogy database, Ancestry Library Edition, available for in-library use only.
Your password, formerly called your "PIN", is whatever you chose at the time you applied for your library card. It can be a word, numbers or a combination. Must be at least 4 characters. If you don't know what your password is, please contact us to reset it. Normally it is initially set-up as 4 numbers.
Patrons may reserve view dates/times library meeting rooms are available & request to reserve. Subject to approval.
We have free wireless access available at all 4 library branches. It is not encrypted.
Ten black & white copies free; $0.10 per page over ten.