Answered By: Doug Furiato Last Updated: May 11, 2016 Views: 112
Brevard County Libraries allows patrons to access their accounts through the "My Account" option in the Discover catalog. To login via the Discover Catalog, select "My Account". Log in using your barcode and last name or your EZ Log On. If you have previously created an EZ Log On but have forgotten your user name and/or password, log on using your barcode and last name. You can then reset their username and/or password in the "My Account" tab at the bottom of the screen. Staff cannot retrieve or reset an EZ Log On.
Holds may be placed on reservable library materials through the catalog.
- Ancestry Library Edition - Census data, family records, local histories, tax lists, city directories, land and probate records, birth, marriage and death records, etc. * This database is only available at Brevard County Public Libraries. It is not available from outside the libraries.
- HeritageQuest - Over 1.2 billion records in a comprehensive source of information for genealogical and local history research.* Because of licensing restrictions, this database is only accessible in the Genealogical Collection at Central Brevard Library and Reference Center.
- Community Services Information - Brevard 2-1-1, an online directory of health and human services resources in Brevard County.
- Florida Electronic Library - The Florida Electronic Library is a gateway to select Internet resources that offers access to comprehensive, accurate, and reliable information. Available resources include electronic magazines, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias, and books, providing information on topics such as current events, education, business, technology, and health issues.
- Morningstar - Investment resource specialized in fund investing. Access from outside Brevard County Public Libraries will require a library card.
- ProQuest - Digital microfilm of the Florida Today newspaper from January 2010 to present. Access from outside Brevard County Public Libraries will require a library card.
- A to Z Databases The Premier Job Search, Reference and Mailing List resource. The Database contains 2.3 million job listings, 30 million business and executive profiles, 1.1 million health care professionals, and much more. Updated monthly.
- Value Line Database - Provides investment research on stocks, mutual funds, options and convertibles, and offers a family of no-load mutual funds. Access from outside Brevard County Public Libraries will require a library card.
- WorldCat (OCLC) - WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world.
- InfoBase eBooks - Web based versions of InfoBase Publishing's outstanding print reference books. Access from outside Brevard County Public Libraries will require a library card.
- eBookCollection - Formerly NetLibrary, provides access to full-text scholarly, reference and professional eBooks from leading university, academic and professional publishers. Access from outside Brevard County Public Libraries will require a library card.
Sign In to the eLibrary with your regular Brevard County Libraries library card number and last name.
Black and white prints are available at .10/page.