Answered By: Doug Furiato Last Updated: Jul 07, 2017 Views: 564
Login for students simplified
SPC students may now access databases through their ANGEL account. After login to ANGEL,
- Select Library Resources and Services on the right
- Select Databases by Subject at the top of Library Online
Students can order from other Florida state/community colleges using the catalog.
RefWorks group code: rwccla
- Students use their student number and MySPC password as the login for wireless access
- Faculty use their login for their SPC desktop computers
- Public patrons use SPCGuest as the login and spcwifi2014 as the password for Wireless access
10 cents per black and white photocopies and printouts, 50 cents for color photocopies and printouts.