Q. How do I change my name?


The Florida Supreme Court's website provides instructions and the required form to submit when legally requesting to change an adult's name at https://www.flcourts.org/core/fileparse.php/533/urlt/982a.pdf.  Further questions may be directed to your local clerk of courts' office.  You can find contact information for the clerk's office in your county at http://dos.myflorida.com/library-archives/research/florida-information/government/local-resources/clerks-of-county-courts/

  • Last Updated Jan 12, 2018
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Cathy (State Library of Florida)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0