Apply or Renewal of Concealed Weapon Permit. Reciprocity with other states.


The Florida Department of Agriculture's Division of Licensing has information on applying for or renewing a concealed weapon license at

Information on reciprocity (whether or not you can use an out of state license in Florida) can be found at

For more information or further assistance you can find contact information for the Division at




  • Last Updated Mar 10, 2020
  • Views 83
  • Answered By Cathy (State Library of Florida)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0