Q. How can our non profit 501 c3 organization obtain a consumers certificate of exemption Form DR-14?


You can apply for your consumer certificate of exemption with the Florida Department of Revenue. You must submit an Application for Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption (Form DR-5) and copies of the required documentation to the Department of Revenue.

For a downloadable copy of the form, you can visit their forms web site at http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/forms/.  Scroll down the page and click on the "Sales and Use Tax" box. You will see a list of forms.  Look for the DR-5 form and click on the PDF link next to the form name.  The instructions for completing it are included on the form.


  • Last Updated Jan 29, 2018
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Cathy (State Library of Florida)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0